- It is therefore requested, on behalf of Chennai Telephones Circle not to rush for legal remedy immediately as it is a very serious concern of most of Our Pensioners & prefers to defer approaching the Court for the present or until the situation warranted. We express the sentiments of our Pensioners.
- Resolution sent to CHQ President and GS.
Thursday, 19 December 2019
Views of Chennai Telephones Circle regarding
In response to the Special Circular of our CHQ President referred above, a special consultation meeting of our Chennai Telephones Circle executive was convened (consisting of Circle Office bearers & Branch Secretaries) on 17.12.2019.
Our Circle Executive on this very specific issue of Pension Revision deliberated & decided that:
1. It is preferable to wait till the Gorakhpur CWC scheduled during March 2020.
2. One more attempt of meeting the Minister by the CHQ or through any Members of Parliament, explaining our prayer of Pension Revision to be explored.
3. Seeking relief in the judicial forum should be the last resort, provided that Pension Revision is ruled out through negotiations.