Sunday, 28 July 2019
Chromepet Branch conducted its Annual general Body Meeting in Ananda Kalyana Mandapam, Chromepet in a grand manner for which our TN CCA Shri. Chittaranjan Pradhan was invited to address the meeting. He was kind enough to accept our invitation and attended the Conference and delivered a very good remarkable speech.
In his keynote address in the Chromepet branch Conference on 25th July 2019, Sri. Chittaranjan Pradhan, CCA, TN said that
1. He felt Happy to be amidst BSNL Pensioners in large numbers & sought their blessings.
2. On 78.2% left out cases, which includes cases before CAT Madras Bench, few days back a parliamentary question was raised and reply sent to the Ministry. As such, as of now, unless Ministry clears the issue on the stand taken by TN CCA in consultation with PCCA, he could not respond to the Memorandum submitted by the Branch Association. However he will discuss the same with DOT authorities in the CCA's meeting scheduled tomorrow 26.07.2019 at Trivandrum
3. He elaborated the SAMPANN and its impact, which eased Pensioners to have their Pension credits in no time. He wanted Pensioners Association to provide feed back on SAMPANN.
4. He wanted the Pensioners and our Association to use Adalat for immediate redressal of grievances, if any, in the forth coming Adalat scheduled on 23.08.2019.
5. His ultimate goal is to redress grievances of Pensioners in no time & to bring TN CCA as '0' complaint office.
6.He complimented Anantha Kalyana Mandapam owner Sri. CA Vasudeva Rao for having offered the Hall free for this Conference & on behalf of BSNL Pensioners he thanked him.
7. He is Happy to address such a good gatherings of Pensioners like this Conference on a given specific topic in the days to come.
8.He also said a separate section is formed in Dy.CCA office to provide pay matrix equivalent CDA scale to the individual Pensioner to facilitate them to enroll them to avail CGHS facilities & to determine subscription tariff by CGHS.
9. He complimented our Association for rendering exemplary Service to the Pensioner by active dedication & participation.
He spoke for about 40 minutes & had lunch with all Pensioners.